AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning/heating
- Satellite TV
- Computer and printer
- Free GPS device
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Daily maid service, weekly change of linens
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily garden and pool maintenance
- Laundry washer-dryer machines
- Complimentary bottled water, coffee, soft drinks
- 6 Complimentary bottles of Le Cupole from Tenuta di Trinoro
- Complimentary tour of Tenuta di Trinoro vineyards
- Full time access to English speaking concierge to help arrange all activities
- Cribs, cradles and high chairs for children are available if needed
- 8 fire kitchen top, 2 ovens, Microwave Slicer Blender, Mixer Ice machine, Bbq, Pasta machine, 2 American coffe machine, 2 Espresso machine, freezer
2 set of hand made plates from local ceramis, all sorts of glasses (sparkling, white, red wine, liquors etc) Ingredients such as vegetables and meat are primarily organic and mostly produced in Tenuta Trinoro
- Organically farm chicken, lamb, pig, and guinea fowl and guests can have our fresh eggs and extra virgin olive oil from the property.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES ON REQUEST
- Access to a chef for all meals. Children aged 6 to 10 pay half price. Meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wine not included. Ingredients are primarily organic and mostly farmed in Tenuta di Trinoro.
- Cooking classes and farm visits
- Transfer to and from any airport or train stations
- Rental cars or vans delivered directly to the property
- Guided tours of the Val d’Orcia, Siena, Florence and other sights
- Private wine visits to small prestigious vineyards in the area
6 Bedrooms/6 Bathrooms 600 m2/6458 sq. ft.
Daily housekeeping, breakfast preparation and layout, twice weekly linen change. Full time chef is available for preparation of other meals at additional charge.
For lunch and dinner, a full time chef is available. Lunch costs 25 Euro per person(three courses) and dinner is 45 Euro per person(four courses). Menus are suggested by the chef every day depending on the vegetable garden’s fresh produce. Children aged 6 to 10 pay half price, and meals for children under 6 are free. Liquors and wines are not included: a list of wines and spirits is available in the house. Ingredients, such as vegetables are primarily organic and mostly produced on the estate.
Located 300 meters above the valley floor in the southern end of the Val d’Orcia, 30 to 45 minutes to the key towns of Pienza, Montepulciano, Montalcino and to Brunello vineyards; 30 minutes to the thermal spas in Bagno Vignoni, Bagni San Filippo and San Casciano dei Bagni 35 minutes from the train station of Chiusi and the highway entrance 1.30 hours from Florence 2 hours from Rome 2.30 hours from Pisa
Most of the year
55% to confirm property, final payment 90 days prior to check-in. Damage deposit & policy vary based on the property.
We accept: Visa, Mastercard & American Express
Rates for 2020 & 2021 Available upon request. Quoted in US Currency. Final payment based on prevailing Euro Currency.